Road & Rail Noise Surveys
Road and rail noise surveys measure the level of noise caused by nearby transport routes. If you’re planning a development near a transport route, your local planning authority will be likely to request a noise and vibration survey.
This is particularly the case with residential developments, where the level of noise disruption by trains, cars, and any other type of vehicle will need to be managed to promote a high standard of living. Road and rail noise surveying can be linked to all kinds of noise related to transport, including airplane noise.
Road, Air & Rail Noise Surveys with UKBC
Rail and road noise and vibration surveying simultaneously investigates all possible vehicle noise sources. Furthermore, we break down the data into a timeline to measure the potential daytime and nighttime average noise levels. This is so we can better understand the acoustic footprint of the transport routes. UKBC’s service includes:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#03569a”]
- Fully trained engineers with extensive experience in the field.
- Specifically tailored commercial and industrial noise and vibration surveys to suit your project, budget and requirements of the local authority.
- Accurate, thorough testing methods. These include mounting noise dosimeters on personnel who carry out noise intensive tasks and manual octave band analysis.
- Decibel recordings of planes, trains, cars and any other vehicle noise
- Finally, we’ll produce a noise assessment report which is robust, concise and proves that you meet the requirements set.
With UKBC’s noise surveying service, you can be confident you are fully compliant with The Building Regulations. To carry out a noise and vibration survey, you should provide us with complete site plans, a secure location for our monitoring equipment and access to the site.
Find Out More
UKBC are experts in acoustic consultancy and noise surveying. We offer a full range of noise surveying services, including commercial and entertainment noise surveys.
For more information about our services or to book a consultation, contact us for a FREE Quick Quote via: