Energy Assessment Services

Why UKBC For Your Energy Assessments?

UKBC are accredited by three different organisations to carry out four energy assessment services. Being certified by ATTMA, STROMA and DFP means that we can provide the best quality service for our customers which is reflected at the bottom of this page by our positive reviews.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)

It’s important to remember you will need an EPC in order to legally rent or sell a property. This is part of the government’s strategy to help people save money on energy bills and cut carbon emissions. UKBC offers EPC certification for new builds, extensions and conversions of both dwellings and non-dwellings.

Display Energy Certificates

If you run a public building, you must clearly display a Display Energy Certificate or a DEC. Our STROMA accredited team can provide a complete DEC certification service. We have provided DECs for a number of important public institutions, including Goldsmiths University and several NHS trusts.

Air Conditioning Reports

Air Conditioning Reports are required for Air Conditioning units that have an output of 12kW or more.  The report needs to be carried out every five years because AC units are renowned for using lots energy. If your AC units need inspection, our team can provide a fully accredited Air Conditioning Report service.

Regulation 25A

UKBC offers a full service to make sure your building complies with The Building Regulations Part L 2010. Regulation 25A is a new law that means developers have to gauge the practicality of building the most environmentally friendly properties possible. 

See What Our Customers Say About Us...