- We were instructed to complete Ventilation Testing on an extension to this primary school in Acton
- A new toilet block had been built as an extension while the students were on their school holidays
- Only the new toilet extracts required testing, each with targets of 6 and above
- After reviewing drawings, on site testing was ready to be completed. All suitable equipment was set up and checked over to ensure the best possible result.
- All of the tests passed with flying colours, meaning that their ducting was effective and their ventilation system powerful