Select Page


Q. How can I send drawings?

A. Via Email to / Via Post to UK Building Compliance, Unit 5 Carr House, 8 Hawley Road, Hinckley, LE10 0PR / Via our Upload Tool
here. Drawings can be uploaded in a .dwg or .pdf format.

Q. What payment methods do you accept?

A. BACS Transfer, Cheque or Cash. We are also able to take card payments over the phone.

Q. How long does each service take?

A. This will be dependent on the size of the job, our current workload commitments and the location of the job. To get an accurate turnaround time please speak to a member of our staff. We pride ourselves on quick turnaround and will do everything we can to meet your requirements.

Q. How much does each service cost?

A. Again this is dependent on a number of factors, please contact a member of our team for a tailored quotation.

Q. What areas do you cover?

A. UK Building Compliance operate nationwide.