Commercial EPCs For Non-Dwellings

An EPC is required for all commercial non-dwelling premises over a size of 50m2 that are newly built, or about to be rented or sold. The EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) proves that the specific building complies with Building Regulations CO2 emissions and therefore doesn’t negatively impact the atmosphere.

At UK Building Compliance provide a Commercial EPC’s around the UK. Included is a detailed analysis of your property’s energy use and the grade we have awarded. We will also detail the ways in which you can further improve the energy efficiency of the building to achieve an even higher EPC rating. The issued EPC will be valid for 10 years.

In order to ensure that we provide the highest possible service when it comes to your Commercial EPC, we use SBEM modelling software and Dynamic Simulation Modelling.  Both provide accuracy and professionalism.

Please contact us today for more information. You can call us on 01455 634 855 or alternatively fill in our online enquiry form.

What Needs to Be Provided to Complete a Domestic EPC?

  • Location, number of bedrooms, storeys & requirement of EPC

A Guide to Energy Performance Certificates